20 things to bring the best out of your quarantine
Focus on the solution, not the problem. Step back from today’s challenge, look at the big picture, and brainstorm a wide range of options instead of over-focusing on the difficulty. Every time you’re feeling pessimistic or hopeless, put on your wide-angle lens, pull up the big picture and see the situation in a broad context instead of from the narrow lens that clouds out possibilities.
keep your house clean, bring good vibes 🙂
- Really don’t force anything
- Accept situation the way it is
- Yoga !!! put this incredible way of stretching and strengthen into practice, you can practice 20 minutes in the morning and 20 at eventide, your body will thank you
- Find things, tasks or passions that you left undone and clearly finish them.
- Sounds a bit cliche but seriously is a great time to learn something new, if you don’t know what to dive into it, try making a list of things you love to do. I complete this task one step at time, many of these tasks will be reachable on the internet and even at home.
- If you have a terrace, catch the best times when there is sun and take this beautiful relaxing time enjoying the sun, plus you can get some tan and help to make you feel re-energized.
- If you don’t have a terrace, there is a place in the house for sure where the sun passes through the window, catch it!
- Organise playlists
- For girls (not only girls) enjoy this time to take care of your skin
- Play with your hair, make braids and have fun,
- Get nails done, have fun and use different colors.
- Working out will help your body to burn cortisone, which is a good way to reduce stress and help keep your skin clear. I like to set up the work out time for the end of the day like 17H. However, remember to immediately take a shower after exercising. don’t sit around in your sweat 😉
- Participate of interesting lives on instagram.
- Keep a moisturizer and alcohol in gel close by everywhere, close to my bed before sleep, in the kitchen and bathroom. ( the moisturizer too is an important tip cause all these alcohol is making your hands super dry).
- Meditation!! morning is the best for me (you can pick your time) 15,20 min right after my first breakfast is the best, cause like this you have a calm energy around from the rising day and set up an intention peacefully.
- Learn crochet or tricot, or even embroidery. It’s awesome, relaxing.
- Upgrade old clothes with tie-dyeing, it’s a versatile art form that is fun and easy to do. If you don’t have fabric paint, you can tie dye with bleach, you can play with fabrics with color cause of course bleach is white, you will see that each fabric and color come out differently.
- Fix clothes if you don’t know how you can learn on youtube.
- Organise your wardrobe anything that is unused, get it ready to donate to your favorite or more close by charity intuitions.
- Make up! I don’t know about you but i NEVER learned how to do the cat eye perfectly and during quarantine was the best time to practice makeup skills.
- one more, dance no matter what, just put your favorite music and dance. (I actually did this many times and feel so good)